Adriana Mass is an Estonian violinist, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Her sister Brigita Mass and brother Maarjo Mass also live in Tallinn.
- Originally from Pärnu, Estonia, she attended Häädemeeste Keskkool in Pärnu.
- She went to Tallinna Muusikakeskkool and Tallinn University, which are both in Tallinn.
- She speaks Estonia and English and she is 5’8″ tall.
- On November 17, 2019, she represented Estonia at Face of Beauty International 2019 at the Royce Hotel and Casino in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines and finished in the Top 20. She also competed at Teen Face of Beauty 2019 and became runner-up to Leia Edmonds of New Zealand.
- On September 27, 2020, she represented Estonia at Miss Aura International 2020 and competed against 33 other finalists at Rixos Sungate in Antalya, Turkey. She was unplaced.
- On October 29, 2021, she represented Estonia at Miss Intercontinental 2021 and competed against 71 other candidates at the Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt. She was unplaced.
- In June 2022, she visited Mallorca, Spain.
- On August 14, 2022, she and six other Eesti Suvepiiga 2022 finalists competed at Hilton Park Tallinn Hotel in Tallinn for the five crowns at stake. She was crowned Miss World Estonia 2022, the top title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss World Estonia 2022.
- While reigning as Miss World Estonia, she is attending the University of Tartu in Tartu, Estonia.
- She will represent Estonia at Miss World 2022.