Miss Eco International 2022 Kathleen Joy Paton, 24, of the Philippines will crown her successor in Egypt in 2023. It is the eighth edition of the international beauty pageant.
Paton was crowned Miss Eco International 2022 at the Jolie Ville Resort & SPA kings Island Luxor in Luxor, Egypt on March 17, 2022. She is the second Miss Eco International from the Philippines following Cynthia Thomalla, who was crowned in 2018.
Runner-up to Paton was Chloë Reweghs of Belgium. There respective second, third and fourth runners-up were Jesaura “Jessy” Peralta of the United States, Lucia Morales of Spain and Prasana Shri of Malaysia.
The exact date and venue of Miss Eco International 2023 have yet to be announced. Here are the confirmed candidates:
- Ratana Sokhavatey (Cambodia)
- Ángela Bonilla (Colombia)
- Génesis Nicole Guerrero Cabrera (Ecuador)
- Nagham Tarek (Egypt)
- Carmen Marjette Jaksen (Estonia)
- Maiya McMonagle (Ireland)
- Ashley Subijano Montenegro (Philippines)
- Chourouk Marzouki (Tunisia)
- Sydney Rose Salinas (United States)
- Nguyễn Thanh Hà (Vietnam)