Denissia Li Xia Delangle is a Singaporean model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2013 to 2019, she attended the School of the Arts, Singapore (SOTA) on Zubir Said Drive in Singapore.
- In January 2016, she helped organize and design one of the six interactive works inspired by games of the past for the National Museum of Singapore as part of Children’s Season Project: Masak Masak 2016.
- In February 2017, she worked as a freelance visual artist in Singapore.
- From March 2018 to May 2018, she planned and executed large murals for the kindergarten to educate preschoolers on cultures, values and knowledge of music and the human body as part of a project of Bethel Community Center in Singapore. From March 2018 to March 2019, she organized beach cleanups, dialogues with influential environmental speakers, annual photography exhibitions, participated in the International Coastal Cleanup Singapore and hosted weekly talks as part of the COAST Project, which is associated with Singapore Management University on Victoria Street in Singapore
- In 2020, she entered Singapore Management University to pursue a bachelor’s degree in social science. She is expected to graduate in 2024.
- From January 2020 to April 2020, she worked at EMPRESS in Singapore as a guest relations officer. From September 2020 to December 2020, she worked as a freelance graphic designer in Singapore.
- From December 2020 to June 2021, she participated in the EMPOWER Project, which is associated with Singapore Management University. The project pans educational and artistic activities with the aim of empowering children and increasing their confidence.
- Signed with Misc. Management, she was featured as an ARLY model in September 2021. In the same month, she was featured as one of the talents in a Food Panda Singapore commercial.
- In October 2021, she was featured as a model in a Pomelo Fasion x Disney collection.
- From November 2021 to December 2021, she worked for Oo La Lab in Singapore as a workshop leader.
- In April 2022, she was featured as a model in the first E.K.J Couture Wristlet Campaign 2022 and in a Benefit Cosmetics commercial.
- In June 2022, she was featured as a model in a campaign by The Moisturizers Co. In the same month, she visited Bali, Indonesia.
- On July 9, 2022, she was featured as a model in a Perk by Kate campaign. On July 28, 2022, it was revealed that she is one of the 10 finalists competing for the Miss Universe Singapore 2022 title.