Ivanna McMahon is an Irish doctor, musician and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Barefield, Ennis, County Clare, Ireland. She attended Barefield National School in Barefield.
- She plays the harp. She enjoys travelling, working out at the gym and walking on the beach.
- In January 2014, she was in O’Callaghan’s Mills, County Clare. In June 2014, she traveled to Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain.
- In December 2015, she enjoyed skiing at El Pas de la Casa in Encamp, Andorra.
- In August 2016, she attended the Sziget Festival 2016 in Budapest, Hungary.
- In March 2017, she was in Kinsale, County Cork, Ireland. In May 2017, she visited St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City. In June 2017, she was in Ogunquit, York County, Maine, United States.
- In August 2018, she visited Platja dels Capellans in Salou, Tarragones, Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain.
- In November 2019, she was in Cork, Munster, Ireland.
- In 2020, she graduated from the University College Cork in Corkwith a degree in medicine.
- In 2021, she started working at Tralee General Hospital in Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland.
- On July 3, 2022, she was crowned Miss Munster 2022 at Talbot Hotel Clonmel in Clonmel, County Tipperary, Ireland. On August 20, 2022, she represented Munster at Miss Ireland 2022 and competed against 36 other candidates at The Royal Theatre and Event Centre, Castlebar, County Mayo, Ireland. She won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Ireland 2022 on August 20, 2022.
- She will represent Ireland at Miss World 2022.