Christine Telfer Edet Ugah is a Nigerian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Cross River State, Nigeria.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in human physiology from the University of Calabar in Calabar, Cross River State.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is Miss Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017.
- She competed at Miss Earth Nigeria 2019. She finished fifth, earning the Miss Earth Nigeria Eco Tourism 2019 title.
- On August 24, 2021, she was at the Obudu Mountain Resort on the Obudu Plateau in Cross River State.
- On August 28, 2021, she was crowned Miss Earth Nigeria 2021 at The Dome of the Calabar Municipal Gardens in Calabar.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Nigeria. Her environmental advocacy is promotion and preservation of biodiversity.
- On November 21, 2021, she represented Nigeria at Miss Earth 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in a virtual competition. She finished in the Top 20.
- On August 27, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Earth Nigeria 2022 Esther Oluwatosin Ajayi at the Eui Event Centre in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.