|Chawanphat Kongnim is a Thai model and beauty queen. She also goes by Nutticha Kongnim and Natthicha Kongnimit.|
Hailing from Bangkok, Thailand, Kongnim speaks Thai and English. She enjoys cooking and listening to podcasts.
Kongnim’s nickname is Spy. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She finished in the Top 10 at Thai Supermodel 2013.
- In March 2015, she was featured as one of the models who graced the grand opening of EmQuarter, a shopping mall in Bangkok.
- In October 2016, she competed at Elite Model Look Thailand 2016. She was second runner-up.
- On March 25, 2018, she was crowned Miss Grand Lopburi 2018.
- On April 3, 2018, she was introduced as one of the 77 Miss Grand Thailand 2018 candidates. She did not make it to the Top 20 in the coronation night at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre in Bangkok on July 14, 2018.
- In February 2019, she walked the runway at the Bangkok Design Week 2019 at TCDC Resource Center in Bangkok.
- In May 2019, she visited Los Angeles, California, United States and Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA.
- In July 2019, she visited The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston in Houston, Texas, USA. In August 2019, she visited Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA.
- In April 2020, amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she delivered 400 face shields to six public hospitals for the healthcare workers.
- On December 13, 2020, she graduated from Rangsit University in Muang, Pathum Thani, Thailand.
- On May 20, 2022, she competed at Miss Supranational Thailand 2022. She finished in the Top 8.
- On August 29, 2022, she competed against 15 other finalists at Miss Earth Thailand 2022 at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok in Bangkok and won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Thailand 2022 on August 29, 2022. She will represent Thailand at Miss Earth 2022 in the Philippines.