|Malou Posborg Peters is a Danish beauty queen. She was born and raised in Næstved, Zealand, Denmark.|
Having visited several countries including France, Greece, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the United Arab Emirates, Peters loves experiencing new cultures. She enjoys knitting and expressing herself creatively and she is interested in things related to fashion and health.
Peters is 5’8″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In July 2018, she visited Marbella, Malaga, Spain. She was there again in February 2021.
- From 2019 to 2022, she attended Zealand Business College in Ringsted, Zealand where she studied commerce, international economics and marketing.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which started in 2020, she worked as an employee of Hunkemöller, a global, omnichannel retailer specializing in lingerie and related products, and as a substitute teacher in a primary school.
- In February 2020, she visited Paris, France.
- In July 2021, she visited Playa del Cura in Torrevieja, Alicante, Spain.
- In February 2022, she visited Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In March 2022, she visited Avoriaz, Morzine, France.
- In April 2022, she visited Knettsetra, a restaurant in Trysil, Norway.
- In May 2022, she stayed at Ystad Saltsjöbad, a hotel in Ystad, Sweden.
- In June 2022, she visited Bakken, an amusement park in Klampenborg, Denmark.
- In July 2022, she visited the Ocean Beach Club Crete in Makriyialós, Greece.
- On August 28, 2022, she competed against 32 other candidates at Miss Denmark 2022 at Shiny Star in Valby, Copenhagen, Denmark and won the title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Denmark 2022. As Miss Denmark 2022, she will represent Denmark at Miss Universe 2022.