Miguel Angel Lucas Carrasco is a Spanish fashion model and beauty king. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Toledo, Spain.
- He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- He is into photography and he loves reading and playing the piano.
- He is 6’5″ tall.
- In 2012, he graduated from IES Carlos III, a middle school in Toledo.
- In July 2016, he visited Getaria, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country, Spain.
- In February 2017, he visited La Boca Del Asno in Segovia, Spain.
- In August 2018, he visited Lloret de Mar Beach in Lloret de Mar, Catalonia, Spain.
- In March 2019, he visited the Royal Palace of Madrid in Madrid, Spain. In October 2019, he visited Teide, a volcano on Tenerife in the Canary Islands, Spain.
- In February 2020, he went to Grandvalira, a ski resort in Andorra.
- On September 18, 2021, he competed against 51 other candidates at Mister RNB España in Periana, Málaga, Spain. Representing Toledo, he was crowned Mister Global Spain 2021, which was one of the four titles at stake. While reigning as Mister Global Spain 2021, he was training to become a firefighter in Madrid.
- On March 15, 2022, he represented Spain at Mister Global 2021 in Maha Sarakham, Thailand. He competed against 32 other candidates and won the title.
- He was 22 years old when it was announced on September 5, 2022 that he had stepped down from his title and duties as Mister Global 2021.
Categories: biographical data, Europe, LISTS, Spain
10 replies »