Mister World 2019 Jack Anthony Heslewood, 27, will crown his successor at ExCel London in London, England, United Kingdom on December 24, 2022. It is the 11th edition of the international male beauty pageant.
Mister World is one of the six grand slam international male beauty pageants. The others are Mister International, Mister Global, Mister Supranational, Manhunt International and Man of the World.
Heslewood was crowned Mister World 2019 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines on August 23, 2019. He was not able to crown his successor in 2020 and 2021 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Jason Cook, 41, of the United States, Daniel Mananta, 40, of Indonesia and Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar, 25, of India will host the Mister World 2022 coronation night. GMA Network and Sky Cable will broadcast the show.
More than 90 countries are expected to be represented at Mister World 2022. Here are the confirmed candidates:
- Franco Luciano Touceda, 27, Argentina
- Naraiel Pereira Ferrari, 32, Brazil
- Jorge Aldoney Mazzachiodi, 26, Chile
- Roberto Mena Araya, 24, Costa Rica
- Liam Royce Ulla, 28, England
- Abraham Mauve, 22, Equatorial Guinea
- Jitesh Singh Deo, 27, India
- Franklyne Herbert Asoyo, 28, Kenya
- Alex Borg, 27, Malta
- Nutan Shrestha, 26, Nepal
- Hanniel Espinoza, 26, Nicaragua
- Aarón Guerra Hernandéz, 27, Panama
- Kirk Bondad Wachsmuth, 26, Philippines
- Alhaji Hassan Mansaray, 26, Sierra Leone
- Joshua Hee, 24, Singapore
- Sean van Noordwyk, 27, South Africa
Categories: beautiful people, beauty pageant results, England, Europe, Great Britain, United Kingdom
Leave a Reply