Khai Ling Ho is a Singaporean beauty queen, singer and songwriter. She is also a mental health advocate.
A talented vocalist and dancer, Ho is passionate about musical theater. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Singapore.
- She is Sharel Ho‘s daughter and Stephanie Tan‘s niece. She has a sister named Khai Lie Ho.
- She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- She plays both the piano and the ukulele.
- Aside from singing, songwriting and dancing, she also enjoys horse riding, ice-skating, skateboarding and volleyball.
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- On October 9, 2021, she competed against nine other finalists in the virtual coronation night of Miss World Singapore 2021. She won the title.
- She was 18 years old and a recent performing arts graduate when she was crowned Miss World Singapore 2021.
- In December 2021, she represented Singapore at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022. When she returned to Singapore from Puerto Rico on December 19, 2021, she tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- On September 10, 2022, she will crown her successor Miss World Singapore 2022.