Tavis Lee is an alumnus of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. Here are 10 more things about him:
- From 2010 to 2013, he attended Victoria School in Singapore.
- From 2014 to 2015, he attended Meridian Junior College in Singapore.
- From 2018 to 2021, he went to NTU where he earned his bachelor’s degree in accountancy. From January 2018 to June 2018, he was a risk assurance intern at PwC in Singapore.
- From May 2019 to July 2019, he worked as a finance assistant at the charities unit of the Ministries of Culture, Community and Youth in Singapore.
- From January 2020 to June 2020, he was a marketing effectiveness intern at Nielsen in Singapore.
- From June 2020 to December 2021, he was a marketing and brand campaigns intern at Paula’s Choice Skincare in Singapore.
- In January 2022, Paula’s Choice Skincare hired him as an e-commerce campaigns executive.
- On September 8, 2022, he and 14 other finalists competed for three titles at Mister World Singapore 2022 at the Grand Ballroom of One Farrer Hotel on Farrer Park Station Road in Singapore. He ranked second and was crowned Man of the World Singapore 2022.
- He was 24 years old when he was crowned Man of the World Singapore 2022 on September 8, 2022.
- He will represent Singapore at Man of the World 2023 in the Philippines.