Pricilia Carla Yules is an Indonesian model, host and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. She has two older siblings and one younger sibling. Both of their parents are from Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- She enjoys painting and playing basketball.
- She attended William Angliss Institute in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia where she obtained a diploma in hospitality. She specialized in cooking, patisserie and baking.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- From 2008 to 2011, she attended St. Agnes Catholic High School in Surabaya.
- From 2011 to 2014, she attended Frateran Catholic Senior High School in Surabaya.
- In 2016, she volunteered to cook at a homeless shelter in Melbourne.
- She is Miss South Sulawesi 2020. On February 20, 2020, she represented South Sulawesi at Miss Indonesia 2020 and competed against 33 other candidates in Jakarta. She won the title.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2021, she started to learn to play the ukulele.
- On April 21, 2021, she was one of the 21 women who received the Indonesia’s Beautiful Award 2021 from a magazine at the MNC Conference Hall of iNews Tower Building in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- In December 2021, she represented Indonesia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She finished in the Top 6 and was crowned Miss World Asia and Oceania 2021.
- She was 26 years old when she crowned her successor Miss Indonesia 2022 at the studio of RTCI+ in Jakarta on September 15, 2022.