Miss International 2023 will be crowned in Tokyo, Japan in 2023. It is the 61st edition of the international beauty pageant based in the Asian country.
Reigning Miss International 2019 Sireethorn Leearamwat (สิรีธร ลีห์อร่ามวัฒน์), 28, of Bangkok, Thailand was crowned on November 12, 2019 at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Bunkyo, Tokyo on November 12, 2019. Because of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she was not able to crown her successor in 2020 and in 2021.
Miss International 2022 will be crowned in Tokyo on December 13, 2022. This makes Leearamwat the longest reigning Miss International.
As of September 17, 2022, eight women have been confirmed to compete at Miss International 2023. Here is the list:
- Tatiana Georgette Kalil Roha, 20, Ecuador
- Wendy Yamileth Portillo Parada, 22, El Salvador
- Maria Marta Asong, 20, Equatorial Guinea
- Kashish Methwani, India
- Itzia Margarita García, 22, Mexico
- Jazmín de la Sierra, 24, Paraguay
- Nicole Yance Borromeo, 21, Philippines
- Kenyatta Beazer, 25, United States
Categories: Asia, beautiful people, beauty pageant results, Japan, LISTS
Leave a Reply