Petra Hämäläinen is a Finnish model and beauty queen. She hails from Savonlinna, Southern Savonia, Finland.
Hämäläinen is 5’11” tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2012, she started modeling professionally. She worked with Modellink and Elite Stockholm.
- In October 2015, she was in Denmark working as a model.
- In November 2015, she was in Milan, Italy working as a model.
- In January 2016, she visited Quebec, Canada.
- In February 2016, she was featured as a model at the Stockholm fashion Week in Stockholm, Sweden.
- In March 2016, she was in Bologna, Italy. In April 2016, she was in Rimini, Italy.
- In June 2016, she visited Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- In September 2016, she was featured in Vogue Australia.
- In November 2020, she visited Andalusia, Spain.
- In February 22, she was in Madrid, Spain.
- On September 17, 2022, she competed against nine other finalists at Miss Suomi 2022 at Valkoinen Sali in Helsinki, Finland and won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Suomi 2022. While reigning as Miss Suomi 2022, she was attending the University of Eastern Finland in Kuopio, Finland pursuing a bachelor’s degree in education.
- As Miss Suomi 2022, she will represent Finland at Miss Universe 2022 in January 2023.