Alba Isabel Obama Moliko is an Equatoguinean model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Mbini, Rio Muni, Equatorial Guinea.
- She plays basketball and she speaks Spanish, English and French.
- In June 2019, she competed against 13 other candidates at Miss TNO Guinea Ecuatorial 2019 at Hotel 3 de Agosto in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea and won the title.
- On December 6, 2019, she represented the Equatorial Guinea at Miss Supranational 2019 and competed against 76 other candidates at the Katowice International Congress Centre in Katowice, Poland. She was unplaced but she won the Supramodel of the Year Africa award.
- In January 2020, she was recognized as the best model of the Salon International du Textile Africain (SITA).
- In August 2020, she visited Bioko, Equatorial Guinea.
- On September 17, 2022, she competed and 13 other finalists competed for the three titles at stake at Miss Guinea Ecuatorial 2022 at Parque Nacional de Malabo in Malabo. She was crowned Miss Universo Guinea Ecuatorial 2022, which is the highest title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Equatorial Guinea 2022.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Equatorial Guinea 2022, she works for the Partido Democrático de Guinea Ecuatorial (PDGE) as a protocol officer for the second deputy secretary general.
- In January 2023, she will represent the Equatorial Guinea at Miss Universe 2022.