Hayden Taylor Kuwamura was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- On April 30, 2007, his great-grandmother Aurora “Dora” Gonzalez Rendon Kuwamura died in San Antonio at the age of 101.
- In May 2016, he joined Catholic Charities as a volunteer. In the same month, he graduated from Central Catholic High School in San Antonio. The school had undergone renovations since he graduated.
- On September 17, 2016, his grandfather Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura, Jr. died in San Antonio at the age of 83.
- From 2016 to 2019, he attended Regis University in Denver, Colorado, USA where he studied marketing and business administration.
- From 2018 to July 2018, he was an accounting intern at San Antonio’s non-profit sports commission San Antonio Sports.
- In July 2019, he was in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA with his two younger brothers and their father Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura III.
- In April 2020, he started working at Northwestern Mutual in Denver as a financial representative.
- In August 2022, he stopped by Central Catholic High School and requested a tour while students were out for summer break. The school did not raise concerns as he was non-threatening.
- On the afternoon of September 16, 2022, he allegedly made threatening and alarming statements to teachers and staff at Central Catholic High School and St. Mary’s Hall in San Antonio. He also allegedly threatened his former girlfriend’s boyfriend, accusing the boyfriend of raping her. In the evening, he was arrested and charged with three counts of terroristic threats.
- He was 25 years old when he was arrested on September 16, 2022. On September 19, 2022, he was released from jail on bond.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
So, was he angry about the rape of his ex-girlfriend and was there a cover-up that led led to his motive?