Altynai Botoyarova is a Kyrgyzstani model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- In January 2021, she was crowned Miss Bishkek 2020.
- As Miss Bishkek 2020, she was supposed to represent Kyrgyzstan at Miss World 2021 but her country withdrew from the competition.
- In February 2021, she visited Egypt.
- On September 30, 2021, she competed against 30 other candidates at Miss Kyrgyzstan 2021 in Bishkek and won the title.
- On December 17, 2021, she was in Dubai, United Arab emirates.
- On December 29, 2021, she attended the Beauty Choice Awards Kyrgyzstan 2021.
- On September 21, 2022, she was officially appointed as Kyrgyzstan’s Miss Universe 2022 candidate.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Kyrgyzstan 2022 on September 21, 2022.
- On January 14, 2023, she will represent Kyrgyzstan at Miss Universe 2022 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.