Zar Li Moe is a Burmese model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Bhamo, Kachin, Myanmar.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In April 2020, she won Miss Tourism and Culture Universe Bhamo 2020.
- In October 2020, she was featured as a model in a commercial of Cara perfume body lotion.
- In December 2020, she was featured as a model in commercials of Ruby Studio, Tayzarhtun Studio, Shweland gold shop and Collamine collagen.
- In July 2021, she was featured as a model in a commercial of Byphasse roll-on.
- In November 2021, she was featured as a model in a Cara Bird’s Nest commercial.
- On October 1, 2022, she competed against 13 other candidates at Miss Universe 2022 at the Grand Ballroom of Novotel Hotel in Yangon, Myanmar and won the title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Myanmar 2022 on October 1, 2022.
- On January 14, 2023, she will represent Myanmar at Miss Universe 2022 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.