Angeliz “Angel” Reyes is a medical aesthetics professional and a beauty queen from Illinois, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. She is Maritza Montecinos‘s daughter.
- She is Miss Teen Belleza Latina International 2015.
- In September 2016, she competed at Miss Illinois USA 2017. She won the Miss Photogenic award and was fourth runner-up to Whitney Wandland.
- In February 2017, she was in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, USA.
- She finished in the Top 17 at Miss Illinois USA 2018.
- Her aunt Carolyn Aronson is the founder of It’s a 10, a haircare brand headquartered in Miami, Florida, USA. The brand supported her when she competed at Miss Illinois USA 2019 where she finished in the Top 16.
- She was second runner-up to Miss Illinois USA 2021 Sydni Dion Bennett.
- On May 30, 2022, she represented Hermosa, Chicago at Miss Illinois USA 2022. She competed against 41 other candidates at Braden Auditorium of Illinois State University in Normal, Illinois and won the title.
- On October 3, 2022, she represented Illinois at Miss USA 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA.
- She was 26 years old when she competed at Miss USA 2022. She was fourth runner-up to R-Bonney Gabriel of Texas.