|Faith Maria Porter is a beauty queen originally from Bowie, Maryland, United States. She later moved to New York, USA then to Washington, D.C., USA.|
After attending Annapolis Area Christian School in Severn, Maryland from 2014 to 2016, Porter went to Pace University in New York City, New York, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in arts, entertainment and media management in 2020. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From June 2016 to August 2016, she was a store crew coach in training at River Valley Ranch in Baltimore, Maryland. From December 2016 to May 2017, she was an administrative intern at Kids Creative in New York City.
- From May 2017 to September 2017, she was a development intern in Jourve in Baltimore. From October 2017 to December 2017, she was an admin intern at The Theater Center in New York City.
- From September 2017 to May 2020, she was the FREQUENCY A Cappella president and group manager in New York City.
- From January 2018 to May 2018, she was an artist management intern at Moon Jelly Agency in New York City. From June 2018 to August 2018, she was a marketing and development intern at TADA! Youth Theater in New York City.
- From February 2019 to April 2019, she was an Amazon Prime student campus manager at Riddle & Bloom in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. From April 2019 to September 2019, she was a research marketing coordinator at Six Flags in Washington, D.C.
- From August 2019 to December 2019, she was an executive intern at Jujamcyn Theaters LLC in New York City.
- From December 2019 to February 2020, she was a finance intern at Staffing Etc. in Lanham, Maryland. From July 2020 to November 2020, she was a Staffing Etc. healthcare recruiter.
- In January 2020, she joined CreateHER in New York City as a co-director.
- From November 2020 to August 2021, she was a Grant Wilfley Casting casting assistant in New York City.
- In July 2021, she joined 101 Productions, Ltd. in New York City as a seats coordinator and a company management assistant.
- On January 8, 2022, she represented the District of Columbia at Miss Earth USA 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at Linda Chapin Theater at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, USA. She was runner-up to Natalia Simon and was crowned Miss Earth USA Air 2022.
- On June 4, 2022, she represented Brookland at Miss District of Columbia USA 2022. She competed against 19 other candidates at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel in Northwest, Washington, D.C. and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she represented the District of Columbia at Miss USA 2022 on October 3, 2022. She competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA and finished in the Top 16.