Katelyn Vinson is a beauty queen from Auburn, Alabama, United States. She loves playing the piano and offshore fishing with her family.
Vinson enjoys encouraging others to lead healthy and balanced lifestyles. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2003 to 2018, she attended Houston Academy in Dothan.
- In 2006, she visited to Deer Valley in Park City, Utah, USA.
- In 2012, she visited Yosemite National Park in California, USA and Yellowstone National Park, which is the western part of the U.S., largely in the northwest corner of Wyoming and extending into Montana and Idaho.
- In 2013, she visited Mount Mitchell in North Carolina, USA and Beaver Creek, Colorado, USA.
- In 2014, she travelled to Belize and Costa Rica.
- From July 2017 to October 2020, she worked at The Freckled Frog in Dothan as a part-time shopping consultant. In August 2017, she launched her own business called Well Worn at Old South Antique in Dothan.
- From August 2018 to May 2019, she attended Samford University in Homewood, Alabama.
- From 2019 to 2022, she attended the Harbert College of Business of Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama where she studied business administration. She is Miss Auburn University 2022.
- In December 2020, she started volunteering for Turkeys from Heaven as a logistics coordinator.
- On January 10, 2021, she represented Dothan at Miss Alabama USA 2021 at the Auburn Hotel Grand Ballroom in Auburn and competed against 25 other candidates. She was third runner-up.
- In April 2021, she received her certification as a Microsoft Excel expert.
- On January 15, 2022, she represented Dothan at Miss Alabama USA 2022 and competed against 33 other candidates at the Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center of Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama. She won the title.
- She was 22 years old when she represented Alabama at Miss USA 2022 on October 3, 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA. She was unplaced.