Kiana Yamat is a Hawaiian engineer and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. Aside from Waikiki, she has also lived in other parts of Hawaii including Oahu.
- She has a younger sister. They both attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu.
- She previously lived in San Francisco, California, USA.
- From 2012 to 2016, she attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa where she earned her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- From May 2015 to August 2015, she was an intern at Hensel Phelps in Hawaii.
- In January 2016, she visited Anchorage, Alaska, USA.
- From August 2016 to September 2017, she worked for Hensel Phelps as a field engineer.
- From February 2018 to May 2020, she worked for BFK Engineers in San Francisco as a design engineer.
- In August 2019, she visited Seattle, Washington, D.C., USA.
- In June 2020, she started working again for Hensel Phelps as an office engineer.
- On February 19, 2022, she represented Waikiki at Miss Hawaii USA 2022 and competed against 21 other candidates at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu. She won the title.
- On October 3, 2022, she represented Hawaii at Miss USA 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA.
- She was 28 years old when she competed at Miss USA 2022. She was unplaced.