Rylie Wagner is a beauty queen from Arkansas, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Ozark, Arkansas.
- She is Jerri Lynn Lindsey Wagner‘s daughter.
- She went to Ozark High School in Ozark and the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- In July 2017, she went to Panama City Beach, Florida, USA. She went there again in March 2019.
- She is Miss Arkansas Teen USA 2019 third runner-up.
- In July 2019, she went to Ouray, Colorado, USA.
- In December 2019, she went to Brandon, Missouri, USA.
- She visited Houston, Texas, USA in June 2020 and Gore, Oklahoma in July 2020.
- On May 23, 2021, she represented Ozark at Miss Arkansas USA 2021 and competed against 21 other candidates at the Fort Smith Convention Center in Fort Smith, Arkansas. She won the Best in Swimsuit award and finished in the Top 12.
- In April 2021, she visited Dallas, Texas.
- On April 10, 2022, she represented Ozark at Miss Arkansas USA 2022 and competed against 12 other candidates at the Fort Smith Convention Center. She won the Best in Swimsuit award and the title and was crowned by Miss Arkansas USA 2021 Stephanie Barber.
- On October 3, 2022, she represented Arkansas at Miss USA 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA.
- She was 28 years old when she competed at Miss USA 2022. She was unplaced.