|Tiffany Marie Johnson is a dancer and a beauty queen from Lancaster, California, United States. Aside from Lancaster, she has lived in other parts of California including Antelope Valley.|
Johnson previously lived in Kailua, Hawaii, USA. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Her parents Marco Johnson and Sandra Johnson are the founders of the University of Antelope Valley in Lancaster. From 1983 through 1987, Marco played football at the University of Hawaii in Honolulu, Hawaii. Sandra is from Hawaii.
- Both she and her older brother Devion Johnson attended the University of Hawaii.
- She is Miss Lancaster 2012 and Miss High Desert 2014.
- In 2014, she founded Together In Faith and Family (TIFF), a nonprofit organization that raises and funds and awareness for underprivileged student-artists and student-athletes.
- In 2015, she incorporated TIFF.
- On January 23, 2016, she won the Miss Latina Hawaii Scholarship Pageant at the Mamiya Theater in Honolulu. She was fourth runner-up to Miss Hawaii 2016 Allison Chu, who went on to become Miss Hawaii USA 2021.
- She is Miss Paradise Latina 2018.
- She was runner-up to Miss Hawaii 2018 Penelope Ng Pack.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was a member of the Clippers Spirit, the dance team of the National Basketball Association team LA Clippers.
- She is Miss Kalua 2021. She was runner-up to Miss Hawaii 2021 Courtney Choy.
- On June 5, 2022, she competed against 71 other candidates at Miss California USA 2022 at Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove, California and won the title. While reigning as Miss California USA 2022, she was pursuing a master’s degree in nutrition with specialization in clinical and therapeutic nutrition at the California University of Pennsylvania in California, Pennsylvania, USA.
- On October 3, 2022, she represented California at Miss USA 2022 and competed against 50 other candidates at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, USA.
- She was 26 years old when she competed at Miss USA 2022. She was unplaced. She finished in the Top 16.