Francisca Luhong James Bungan is a Malaysian beauty queen and model. She is 5’9″ tall.
James suffers from asthma. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born to James Mering Bungan and Pauline Japok in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. She is of Kayan, Kenyah and Iban descent.
- She is the eldest of three siblings. She has two younger brothers.
- From 2015 to 2018, she attended Universiti Teknologi MARA in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia where she earned her bachelor’s degree in mass communication majoring in public relations. While studying, she represented the university in long jump.
- On May 2, 2015, she competed at Miss Cultural Harvest Festival 2015 at the at Sarawak Cultural Village in Kuching, Malaysia. She was second runner-up.
- On August 28, 2016, she competed in Miss World Malaysia 2016 at the Corus Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She finished in the Top 5.
- On September 8, 2018, she competed in Miss World Malaysia 2018 at the Borneo Convention Cetre in Kuching. She finished in the Top 5.
- In September 2019, she started working as a sales executive at Vision Plus Entertainment in Kuala Lumpur.
- On September 5, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2020 in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. She is the first Malaysian woman with full native heritage to win the title. While reigning as Miss Universe Malaysia 2020, she started Beyond Aid, a foundation that raises money for refugees and underprivileged children.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Malaysia at Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.
- On October 7, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Universe Malaysia 2022 Lesley Cheam at M Resort and Hotel in Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
Categories: Asia, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, Malaysia
Leave a Reply