Anabel Payano Pichardo is a Dominican model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is based in Mao Adentro, Valverde, Dominican Republic.
- She is originally from Santiago de los Caballeros, Santiago, Dominican Republic.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In 1990, she graduated from Colégio Maria Tereza in Recife, Brazil. She later attended the Instituto Politécnico del Noroeste (INPONOR) in Mao, Dominican Republic and the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
- In July 2020, she signed with Agnes Models Agency in the United States. She is also signed with Munich Models in Germany, Elite Paris in France, Trend Model Management in Spain and Nefer Model Management in the Dominican Republic.
- On March 6, 2022, she made her debut with Balenciaga at the Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2022 in Paris, France.
- On March 7, 2022, she modeled for Giambattista Valli at the Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2022.
- In June 2022, Magnus Lechner photographed her exclusively for MODELS.com.
- In July 2022, she was featured in Vogue Spain.
- On September 27, 2022, she walked the runway at the Botter Spring/Summer 2023 show in Paris. On September 30, 2022, she modeled again for Valli.
- On October 1, 2022, she walked the runway at the Heliot Emil Spring/Summer 2023 show in Paris.
- On October 15, 2022, she represented the Dominican Republic at The Miss Globe 2022 and competed against 49 other candidates at the Opera and Ballet Theater in Tirana, Albania. She won the title.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned The Miss Globe 2022 on October 15, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, Dominican Republic, LISTS, North America
Leave a Reply