|Professionally known as Kate Alexeeva, Jekaterina Aleksejeva is a Latvian model and beauty queen. She enjoys acting, dancing, traveling and reading books. |
Born in Riga, Latvia, Alexeeva speaks Latvian, Russian and English. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is 5’8″ tall. She is the founder of Glambox, a beauty, cosmetics and personal care brand.
- In 2010, she started modelling professionally.
- In 2013, she graduated from Riga Private Techno Linguistic Gymnasium in Riga.
- In 2017, she signed a contract with Independent Model Management Italia. On July 14, 2017, she represented Latvia at Top Model of the World 2017 in El Gouna, Egypt. She was unplaced.
- In 2019, she signed a contract with Art Room Turkey. On October 25, 2019, she represented Latvia at Miss Grand International 2019 and competed against 59 other candidates at Poliedro de Caracas in Caracas, Venezuela. She was unplaced.
- On December 19, 2019, she represented Latvia at Miss Multiverse 2019 and competed against 15 other finalists at the Theater of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. She won the Miss Photogenic award and became fourth runner-up to Alyona Smirnova of Ukraine.
- In February 2020, she joined iWoW.MEDiA, which is based in Miami, Florida, United States, as a digital influencer.
- On October 12, 2022, she competed against four other finalists at Miss Universe Latvia 2022 and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Latvia 2022 on October 12, 2022.
- On January 14, 2023, she will represent Latvia at Miss Universe 2022 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.