Timothy Marrion Haslett, Jr. is a white man living in Missouri, United States. He is originally from Vernon, Marion County, Illinois, USA.
Haslett attended school in Patoka, Marion County. Here are 10 more things about him:
- In 2008, he left Vernon.
- In 2010, he lived in Kansas City, Missouri.
- From 2011 to 2015, he lived in Independence Township, Saline County, Illinois.
- In 2013, he got married in Independence Township.
- In 2014, his then wife gave birth to their son.
- In 2015, he filed for divorce. He maintained joint legal custody of his son and became the primary custodial parent.
- In 2017, he moved to a house in Excelsior Springs, Missouri. His son primarily resided with him at the house while his former wife was required to pay $400 in child support every month since their son only lived with her every other weekend and one evening each week.
- He spent years working as a union railroad employee. He worked for M & H Contractors, a subcontractor in Kansas City that does rail maintenance work. He has not been employed there since June 2020.
- In September 2022, he allegedly picked up a black woman, then 22, in Kansas City and held her against her will in his home in Excelsior Springs where he repeatedly sexually assaulted her. On October 7, 2022, while he took his son to school, she escaped and asked help from his neighbors. Later that day, he was arrested at his home and charged with first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping and second-degree assault. His bond was set at $500,000.
- He was 40 years old when he was arrested on October 7, 2022. He had at least 21 moving violations across Missouri and Illinois before the arrest. His bail reduction hearing was originally scheduled for October 18, 2022 but per his attorney’s request, it was postponed to November 8, 2022.