Hannah Iribhogbe is a Nigerian actress, model and beauty queen. Hailing from Edo State, Nigeria, she visits orphanage homes all over Nigeria and she herself is responsible for two girls.
Iribhogbe is professionally known as Montana Felix. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is Miss Junior Teen Dallas 2018/2019.
- On October 25, 2019, she was one of the models who walked the runway at the AFRIMMA Fashion Show 2019 at Lofty Spaces in Dallas, Texas, United States.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which started in 2020, she worked as a model in Texas. From November 2020 to February 2021, she was in Dallas where she worked as a model.
- In March 2021, she visited Santorini, Greece. In April 2021, she was in Lagos, Nigeria.
- In May 2021, she was one of the models featured in the grand opening of Dallas-based fashion designer Vera Obiechie‘s clothing line.
- She played a vixen in the music video of Slizzy E‘s song “Popori“, which was released in November 2021.
- In June 2022, she stayed in Lagos.
- On October 21, 2022, she represented Edo State at Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2022 and competed against 36 other candidates at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos. She was runner-up to Lagos.
- She was 21 years old and studying business management at Dallas College North Lake Campus in Irving, Texas when she became MBGN 2022 first runner-up on October 21, 2022.
- On January 14, 2023, she will represent Nigeria at Miss Universe 2022 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.