Yuliia Pavlikova is a Russian model and beauty queen who is a member of the Fund for the Protection of Animals. She lives in Moscow, Russia and she holds a doctorate degree in economics.
From 2013 to 2020, Pavlikova won 15 beauty pageant competitions. This made her the Russian woman with the most beauty pageant titles during that period.
Pavlikova attended Morskoy Tekhnicheskiy Litsey in Krasnodar Krai, Russia and Universitet Ekonomiki I Upravleniya in Simferopol, Crimea. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is Miss Photo Eurasia 2013.
- She is 1st Beauty of the World 2014.
- She is a Queen International 2015 finalist and the Face of Crimea 2015 winner.
- She is 1st Queen Eurasia 2016. In 2016, she founded Mega Foto Day (MFD) modeling school and agency.
- She is a Miss Europe 2017 finalist.
- In 2018, she became the director of Global Model of the World, which is held annually in Turkey. She is Queen Peacemaker World 2018. When she represented Crimea at Global Fest Eurasia Stars 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey, she was named the Diamond Star.
- She is Lady Universe 2019.
- She is Queen of Russia 2020 and Miss Supermodel Globe 2020. In October 2020, she represented Russia at Miss World Next Top Model 2020 in Beirut, Lebanon and won the title.
- In September 2021, she was appointed as Miss Earth Bulgaria 2021. On November 21, 2021, she represented Bulgaria at Miss Earth 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in a virtual competition. She was unplaced.
- On August 26, 2022, she was appointed as Miss Grand Crimea 2022.
- On October 25, 2022, she represented Crimea at Miss Grand International 2022 and competed against 67 other candidates at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia.
- She was 28 years old when she competed at Miss Grand International 2022. She was unplaced.