Sheridan Mortlock is an Australian model and beauty queen who is 5’7″ tall. Her father works for the biggest agriculture business in the world while her mother is a carpenter who grew up in Jerilderie, New South Wales, Australia.
Mortlock lives in Paddington, New South Wales and she has two younger brothers. Here are 10 more things about her:
- In 2009, she and her family traveled around Australia in a camper trailer.
- In 2010, she and her family settled in Jerilderie. In the same year, she started aspiring to join the Australian parliament to help create a better Australia, especially in terms of sustainability and environmental changes.
- In October 2017, she visited Obama, Fukui, Japan.
- In January 2018, she visited the Altina Wildlife Park in Darlington Point, New South Wales.
- In September 2018, she graduated from Finley High School in Finley, New South Wales. She later entered the University of Wollongong in Wollongong, New South Wales to pursue double bachelor’s degrees in global sustainability and politics.
- On September 8, 2019, she competed against 16 other candidates at Miss Earth Australia 2019 at the grand ballroom in Four Seasons Hotel Sydney in Sydney, New South Wales. She was one of the runners-up and was crowned Miss Air Australia 2019. The other runners-up were Miss Water Australia 2019 Karyn Xie, Miss Fire Australia 2019 Pauline Chapman and Miss Charity Australia 2019 Brittany Dickson.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she, Xie and Dickson were handpicked to compete for the Miss Earth Australia 2020 title. On August 21, 2020, she was named runner-up to Dickson while Xie was second runner-up.
- On September 4, 2022, she competed against 17 other candidates at Miss Earth Australia 2022 at Hyatt Regency Sydney in Sydney and won the title.
- On November 29, 2022, she will represent Australia at Miss Earth 2022 and compete against 93 other candidates at Okada Manila in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- She was 22 years old when she competed at Miss Earth 2022.