Kathy A. Allen is a white woman from Indiana, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Delphi, Carroll County, Indiana.
- Aside from Delphi, she has lived in other parts of Indiana including Greenwood and Mexico.
- She is married to Richard Matthew Allen.
- She and Richard have one daughter together.
- She is 8 months older than Richard.
- On November 19, 1991, she and Richard got married.
- In 1994, she gave birth to Brittany A. Allen.
- On November 19, 2016, she took to Facebook to share a video of Richard inside their car. In the caption, she said he fell asleep in the car while waiting for her to finish shopping at Von Maur at Castleton Square Mall in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.
- Richard is accused of murdering Abigail Joyce “Abby” Williams, 13, and Liberty Rose Lynn “Libby” German, 14, who disappeared on the Monon High Bridge in Delphi on February 13, 2017. The two girls’ bodies were found about a half-mile away from the bridge on February 14, 2017. In 2018, she posted on Facebook a photo of Brittany on the same bridge.
- On September 24, 2018, she and Richard visited Sugarlands Shine in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, USA.
- In December 2021, she and Richard were photographed in a bar in Delphi sitting in front of a police sketch of Williams and German’s killer.
- On October 26, 2022, Richard was arrested in connection with the murders of Williams and German. She deleted all of her social media accounts after the arrest.
- She was 50 years old when Richard was formally charged with two counts of murder on October 28, 2022.