Orangel de Jesús Dirinot Guanipa is a Venezuelan television host and model. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Coro, Falcón, Venezuela.
- He is 6’21⁄2” tall.
- On July 27, 2021, he took to Instagram to announce that he would be representing Falcon at Caballero Venezuela 2021.
- On August 13, 2021, he was in Caracas, Distrito Capital, Venezuela.
- On September 28, 2021, he represented Falcon at Caballero Venezuela 2021, competed against 16 other candidates and won the title.
- On December 6, 2021, he visited La Guaira, Vargas, Venezuela.
- On June 19, 2021, he visited Colonia Tovar, Tovar, Aragua, Venezuela.
- On June 30, 2022, he signed a contract as a host of “¿Y qué hay de nuevo?“, a show aired on Venezuelan TV channel Canal i.
- On October 30, 2022, he represented Venezuela at Mister International 2022 and competed against 34 other candidates at the new Frontier Theater in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- He was 26 years old when he competed at Mister International 2022. He was second runner-up to Manu Franco of the Dominican Republic.