Mariana Jesica Varela is an Argentine journalist, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Burzaco, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in journalism from the Universidad De Avellaneda in Avellaneda, Buenos Aires.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On November 6, 2016, she competed against 15 other finalists at Miss Universo Argentina 2016 in Buenos Aires. She was unplaced.
- On October 17, 2019, she competed against 13 other finalists at Miss Universo Argentina 2019 at the Teatro Broadway in Buenos Aires. She won the title.
- On December 8, 2019, she represented Argentina at Miss Universe 2019 and competed against 89 other candidates at the Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. She was unplaced.
- In October 2020, she was appointed as Miss Grand Argentina 2020.
- On March 27, 2021, she represented Argentina at Miss Grand International 2020 and competed at SHOW DC in Bangkok, Thailand against 62 other candidates including Fabiola Valentin, who represented Puerto Rico. Both she and Valentin finished in the Top 10.
- On October 28, 2022, she and Valentin got married at Centro Judicial de San Juan in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- She was 26 years old when she and Valentin announced their marriage on social media on October 31, 2022.
Categories: Argentina, biographical data, LISTS, South America
2 replies »