David DePape is a resident of California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, Canada. Still based in Powell River, his family lost in touch with him after he left Canada to follow a girlfriend to the U.S.
- His twin sister Joanne Robinson lives in New Zealand.
- He is the stepson of Gene DePape, who is RonDePape‘s brother and Teresa DePape‘s husband.
- After graduating from high school in Canada, he moved to Hawaii, USA then to California.
- Since 2002, he and his twin sister have not communicated with each other.
- In 2012, he joined a group of nudist activists who went to the streets of San Francisco, California to protest restrictions on public nudity, which were approved by the Board of Supervisors that year.
- On December 19, 2013, he was the best man in the wedding of Jaymz Smith and high-profile nudist Gypsy Taub on the steps of City Hall in San Francisco. He lived with Smith, Taub and her three children in a three-bedroom Victorian flat in Berkeley, California. At the time, he listed himself as a Green Party member in San Francisco voting records.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which started in 2020, he maintained a blog in which he expressed his QAnon beliefs, his support for Donald Trump and his bigoted commentary directed at women, people of color, Muslims, Jewish people and the LGBTQ community. On October 28, 2022, the blog was suspended.
- On October 28, 2022, he broke into Paul Pelosi and Nancy Pelosi‘s house in San Francisco. He used a hammer to attack Paul, who was alone. Paul was able to dial 911, which led to his arrest. He was charged with assault, burglary, false imprisonment, attempted murder, threatening the family member of a public official and dissuading a witness to a crime.
- He was 42 years old and was living in a stucco house with an overgrown garden in Richmond, California when he was arrested on October 28, 2022. On November 4, 2022, he waived his appearance in a San Francisco Superior Court. He will attend a status hearing on November 28, 2022 and a preliminary hearing on December 14, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
This guy is more than MAGA crazy – he’s personally crazy. How terrible! Nevertheless, no loonie bin for him – he needs regular PRISON!
how can he be bigoted living with Gypsy Taub i wonder he is really mixed up