Jill Christina Algie Rosing is a white woman born in Kentucky, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Fort Mitchell, Kenton County.
- Aside from Fort Mitchell, she has lived in other parts of Kentucky including Covington and Elsmere.
- She has three older sisters namely Karen Algie Harkins, Janis Algie Donovan and Shelia Algie Prew and three older brothers namely Jeff Algie, Doug Algie and Glenn Algie.
- She is 3 years younger than her husband Paul Donald “Donny” Rosing Jr.
- In 1985, she graduated from Notre Dame Academy in Park Hills, Kenton County.
- In 1988, her brother Glenn earned his law degree from the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky.
- On July 1, 1989, she and Donny got married in Kenton County.
- In 1990, she gave birth to Paul Donald Rosing III in Campbell County, Kentucky.
- In 2000, she gave birth to Sophia Nicole Rosing.
- On April 23, 2005, her mother Jean Fromeyer Algie died at the age of 72.
- On June 15, 2011, her father Eugene Andrew Algie died at the age of 85.
- On July 4, 2014, she was reunited with her three sisters and their brother Glenn.
- She was 54 years old when her daughter Sophia was caught on camera on November 6, 2022 hurling racial slurs at Kyla Spring and physically attacking Spring on the University of Kentucky campus. On November 7, 2022, she and Donny attended Sophia’s arraignment and paid their daughter’s $10,000 bond.