John Randal Tyson is from Springdale, Arkansas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Aside from Springdale, he has lived in other parts of Arkansas including Washington. He previously lived in New York City, New York, USA.
- He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA and master’s degree in business administration from Stanford University in Stanford, California, USA.
- He is 2 years older than his sister Olivia Laine Tyson.
- His great-grandfather John W. Tyson founded Tyson Foods in 1935 and died in Springdale on January 15, 1967 at the age of 61.
- His grandfather Donald J. Tyson was Tyson Foods’ chief executive officer and chairman from 1967 to 1991, chairman from 1991 to 1995 and senior chairman from 1995 to 2001. On January 6, 2011, Donald died in Fayetteville, Arkansas at the age of 80.
- From 2000 to 2006, his father John H. Tyson was the Tyson Foods CEO.
- From September 2019 to January 2020, he was a lecturer at the Sam M. Walton College of Business of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. From September 2019 to October 2021, he was the Tyson Foods chief sustainability officer.
- On March 2021, he joined Winrock International as a board member.
- In October 2021, he became the executive vice president of Tyson Foods.
- On October 2, 2022, he became the executive vice president and chief financial officer of Tyson Foods. His annual base salary was $650,000.
- On November 6, 2022, he was in Fayetteville and booked into the Washington County Jail in Fayetteville. He is accused of entering a home that was not his. He was allegedly found asleep on a bed by a woman who lived there.
- He was 32 years old when he was arrested on November 6, 2022. He was charged with public intoxication and criminal trespass and was released on bond on the same day.