Herlene Nicole Policarpio Budol is a Filipino comedian, actor and beauty queen also known as Hipon Girl. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Angono, Rizal, Philippines to Herber Budol and Len-Len Policarpio Budol. She is her father’s only child and one of her mother’s four children. After her parents separated, she was raised by her grandparents in Angono.
- She used to work as a coffee shop crew member in Angono and an umbrella girl for golf players.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is Binibining Angono ng Sining 2017.
- In May 2019, she joined a competition in the GMA 7 show “Wowowin” called “Willie of Fortune”. The host Willie Revillame liked her comedic timing and made her a regular host of the show.
- On August 23, 2019, she released a single titled “Talikodgenic Man Ako“.
- She played an overseas Filipino worker in the “Magpakailanman” episode “Yaya Dubai and I”, which aired on GMA 7 on November 31, 2019.
- On December 18, 2020, she and Miss Universe Manila 2020 Alexandra Abdon had a faceoff in a “Wowowin” episode.
- She played Allana Santos in “Stories from the Heart: Never Say Goodbye“, which aired on GMA 7 from October 2021 to November 2021.
- She played Maganda in “False Positive“, which aired on GMA 7 from May 2-27, 2022.
- On July 17, 2022, she graduated from the College of Saint John Paul II in Cainta, Rizal with a bachelor’s degree in tourism management.
- On July 31, 2022, she represented Angono at Binibining Pilipinas 2022 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines where she and 39 other candidates competed for the four titles at stake. She ranked fifth and was named the first runner-up.
- She was 22 years old when she competed at Bb. Pilipinas 2022. On August 29, 2022, Wilbert Tolentino officially appointed her as Miss Planet Philippines 2022. She was supposed to represent the Philippines at Miss Planet International 2022 in Uganda on November 19, 2022. But on November 11, 2022, Tolentino took to Facebook to explain why they withdrew from the competition.