Jenny Ramp is a Filipino-American model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Santa Ignacia, Tarlac, Philippines.
- She is an only child.
- She grew up in the United States with her American father and Filipino mother. When she was young, they would visit her mother’s family in the Philippines every summer. They later moved to the Philippines.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- In May 2017, she visited Singapore.
- On December 31, 2017, she was in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- In July 2021, she visited Bolinao, Pangasinan, Philippines.
- In September 2021, she visited Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines. She was there again in February 2022 and in May 2022.
- In January 2022, she visited Tarlac, Philippines.
- In April 2022, she visited Arayat, Pampanga.
- On August 6, 2022, she represented Santa Ignacia at Miss Philippines Earth 2022 and competed against 19 other semifinalists in Coron, Palawan, Philippines. She won the title.
- On November 29, 2022, she represented the Philippines at Miss Earth 2022 and competed against 85 other candidates at the Okada Manila in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- She was 19 years old and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in psychology when she competed at Miss Earth 2022. She finished in the Top 20.