Karolína Michalčíková is a Slovak model, makeup artist and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Trenčín, Slovakia.
- Her mother Michaela Vendžúrová is originally from Ilava, Slovakia.
- She enjoys painting, playing badminton and trying Italian cuisine.
- She studied human resources and personnel management at Trenčianska univerzita Alexandra Dubčeka v Trenčíne in Trenčín.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- On January 29, 2019, she was at Hostesingová Agentúra ZEFIR in Humenné, Slovakia.
- In May 2019, she visited Sirmione, Lombardy, Italy.
- On October 11, 2019, she competed against 15 other finalists at Fotomodelka Európy 2019 at the House of Art in Piešťany in Piešťany, Slovakia and won the title.
- She was supposed to compete against 11 other Miss Universe Slovakia 2021 finalists on October 8, 2021 at Spa Aphrodite in Rajecké Teplice, Žilina District, Žilina Region, Slovakia but the coronation night was cancelled.
- On September 11, 2022, she competed against 11 other finalists at Miss Universe Slovakia 2022 at the Ministry of Fun in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Slovakia 2022.
- On November 29, 2022, she represented Slovakia at Miss Earth 2022 and competed against 85 other candidates at the Okada Manila in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- On January 14, 2023, she will represent Slovakia at Miss Universe 2022 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.