Mina Sue Choi is a Korean beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Incheon, South Korea.
- She was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia to Korean parents.
- She has relatives not only in South Korea but also in Australia, Canada and the United States.
- She once booked a ticket to Bali, Indonesia without informing her parents: It was her first time traveling alone to an unfamiliar place.
- In 1998, she and her family moved from Sydney to South Korea.
- In 2002, she and her family moved from South Korea to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. They later moved to the U.S., to China and back back to South Korea.
- In 2017, she graduated from Seoul Foreign School in Seoul, South Korea.
- In November 2019, she was in Santa Monica, California, USA.
- On March 1, 2021, she was at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, Illinois, USA where she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications.
- On October 15, 2021, she won Miss Gyeonggi-Incheon 2021.
- On November 16, 2021, she competed at Miss Korea 2021 in Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea. She was runner-up to Min-ji Cho.
- On November 29, 2022, she represented South Korea at Miss Earth 2022 and competed against 85 other candidates at the Okada Manila in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines. She won the crown.
- She was 24 years old when she won Miss Earth 2022, which made her the second South Korean woman to win a grand slam international beauty pageant following Miss Supranational 2017 Jenny Kim.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)