Vanshika Parmar is an Indian environmentalist and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Himachal Pradesh, India.
- She is a zonal level athlete in Himachal Pradesh.
- She is a national level debater in India.
- From 2019 to 2020, she attended Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute (AFGJI) in New Delhi, India.
- In 2020, she entered Miranda House, a constituent college for women at the University of Delhi in New Delhi.
- On September 25, 2021, she competed against 14 other finalists at Miss Divine Beauty 2021 at Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels in Dwarka, New Delhi. She won the Beauty with a Responsibility award but did not make it to the Top 6.
- In October 2021, she was featured on the billboard of Air Force Station Agra in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- On September 3, 2022, she competed against 26 other candidates at Miss Divine Beauty 2022 at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Auditorium in New Delhi, India and won the title.
- On November 29, 2022, she represented India at Miss Earth 2022 and competed against 85 other candidates at the Okada Manila in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- She was 18 years old when she competed at Miss Earth 2022. She was unplaced.