Dina Fekadu Mosissa is an Ethiopian model and beauty queen. She is also a registered nurse and a mother of three.
Fekadu hails from Wollega, Ethiopia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On March 19, 2005, she competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Universe Ethiopia 2005 at the Addis Ababa City Hall in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. She was second runner-up to Atetegeb Tesfaye and was crowned Miss Tourism Ethiopia 2005.
- On July 13, 2005, she arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia and was put under a four-day quarantine because she failed to produce a yellow-fever card.
- On July 23, 2005, she represented Ethiopia at Miss Tourism Intercontinental 2005 and competed against 30 other candidates at Mega Hotel in Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia. She finished in the Top 10 and was crowned Miss Goodwill 2005.
- On September 26, 2005, she represented Ethiopia at Miss International 2005 and competed against 51 other candidates at the Koseinenkin Hall in Tokyo, Japan. She was unplaced.
- On April 14, 2006, she competed against 22 other candidates at Miss Universe Ethiopia 2006 at the Ethiopian National Theatre in Addis Ababa and won the title.
- On July 23, 2006, she represented Ethiopia at Miss Universe 2006 and competed against 85 other candidates at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California, United States. She finished in the Top 20.
- On November 26, 2006, she represented Ethiopia at Miss Earth 2006 and competed against 81 other candidates at the National Museum of the Philippines in Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- In April 2016, she and her husband visited Key West, Florida, USA.
- From August 2016 to January 2019, she worked at Fairview Health Services in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- In April 2017, she visited Nassau, Bahamas.
- In September 2017, she visited New York City, New York, USA.
- In March 2018, she visited Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica.
- She was 37 years old when joined M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville, Minnesota in November 2022 as a nurse.
Categories: Africa, biographical data, Ethiopia, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply