Jasmin Selberg is a German-Estonian polyglot and beauty queen. Hailing from Dortmund, Germany, she speaks English, German, Estonian and Korean.
Selberg is 5’10” tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2010 to 2018, she attended Evangelisches Gymnasium Meinerzhagen in Meinerzhagen, Germany where she had advanced classes in the English language and history.
- From June 2017 to July 2017, she was an intern at Zentrum für seelische Gesundheit Klinik Marienheide in Marienheide, Oberbergischer Kreis, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- From December 2018 to April 2018, she worked as a retail sales person at Fressnapf Holding SE in Meinerzhagen, North Rhine-Westphalia.
- In 2019, she and Park Youngmin started dating. In April 2019, she entered Ruhr University Bochum in Bochum, Germany to pursue a bachelor’s degree in history and philosophy. From April 2019 to May 2019, she worked for Endemol Shine Germany as a translator for “Vermisst” Season 12 in Köln, Germany. The job included a business trip to Tallinn, Estonia.
- In February 2020, she worked as an interpreter at EuroShop Trade Fair for Volume Design OÜ in Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen. In the same month, she joined Produkt Haus OÜ in Tallinn as an Estonian and German speaking associate in sales and marketing.
- From June 2021 to August 2021, she was a student assistant in sales and distribution at dSPACE in Paderborn, Germany and Seoul, South Korea.
- On November 5, 2021, she represented Germany at The Miss Globe 2021 and competed against 49 other candidates at the Opera Theater in Tirana, Albania. She finished in the Top 15.
- In January 2022, she founded Queens Raising Awareness, an international community that aims to collaborate with various beauty queens to raise awareness around environmental and social topics.
- In June 2022, she worked for Alberta Professional Outfitters Society in Dortmund as an interpreter.
- On July 2, 2022, she competed against 15 other Miss Universe Germany 2022 finalists at Holiday Inn Hotel Düsseldorf-Neuss in Neuss, Germany and did not advance to the Top 5. On July 15, 2022, she represented Germany at Miss Supranational 2022, competed against 68 other candidates at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland and was unplaced.
- On August 14, 2022, she was a special guest at Miss World Estonia 2022 at Hilton Park Tallinn Hotel in Tallinn.
- On September 11, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss International Germany 2022 in Maastricht, Netherlands.
- On December 13, 2022, she represented Germany at Miss International 2022, competed against 65 other candidates at Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, Japan and won the title. She was 23 years old when she won the crown.