Brian Reza Walshe is an art dealer from Cohasset, Massachusetts, United States. He is the only son of Dr. Thomas Moorecroft Walshe III.
Aside from Cohasset, Brian has lived in other parts of Massachusetts including Marblehead, Boston, Lenox, Lynn, Natick, Granville, New Town and Hadley. He previously lived in Washington, D.C., USA and Hillsboro, Oregon, USA.
- In 2008, he met Ana Ljubicic Knipp, then married to Mark Knipp, at The Wheatleigh Hotel in Lenox where she was working as a reservations manager. In 2014, Ana and Mark divorced.
- On May 3, 2011, he attempted to consign two Andy Warhol paintings to a gallery in New York City, New York, USA but the gallery declined to accept the paintings because he did not have a bill of sale.
- On August 2, 2014, Ana told the Metropolitan Police Department that he made a statement over the telephone that he was going to kill her and her friend.
- On December 21, 2015, he and Ana got married at the Emmanuel Episcopal Church in Boston.
- In 2016, Ana gave birth to their son Thomas Moorecroft Walshe IV. In the same year, he sold fake paintings of Warhol to an art dealer in Los Angeles, California, USA and a buyer in France for $225,000.
- In May 2018, he was arrested and charged with wire fraud, interstate transportation for a scheme to defraud, possession of converted goods and unlawful monetary transaction.
- On September 21, 2018, his father passed away in India.
- In 2019, Ana gave birth to their son William Delano Walshe III.
- In 2020, Ana gave birth to their third son.
- On April 1, 2021, he pleaded guilty to wire fraud, interstate transportation for a scheme to defraud, possession of converted goods and unlawful monetary transaction.
- On January 1, 2023, Ana went missing from their home in Cohasset. On January 4, 2023, he told cops he spent running errands to Whole Foods and CVS for his ailing mother on January 1, 2022 but video footage reviewed by investigators showed those visits did not occur. He told investigators he only left is house in Cohasset on January 2, 2023 to take his oldest son out for ice cream but security video showed him donning a black surgical mask and blue surgical gloves that day at a nearby Home Depot in Rockland, Massachusetts where he made a cash purchase of $450 worth of mops, tarps, tape, buckets and drop cloths.
- On January 8, 2023, he was arrested on a charge of misleading investigators while Ana is still missing.
- He was 48 years old when pleaded not guilty on January 9, 2023 to a charge of misleading the police investigation into the disappearance of Ana. Bail for him was set at $500,000 at his arraignment in Quincy District Court in Quincy, Massachusetts.