Alicia Faubel is a Spanish actress, model and beauty queen. Hailing from Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, she speaks Spanish, English and Filipino.
Faubel is into fashion, sports and music and she is 5’8″ tall. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She played Alicia DiSanto in “General Commander“, which was released in the United States on May 28, 2019. The action film starred Steven Seagal.
- In 2013, she went to the Philippines and worked as a model there. She graced the cover of the August 2015 edition of GADGETS Magazine, which is based in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- In March 2020, she visited Courchevel, a French Alps ski resort in Savoie, France.
- From August 2020 to September 2020, she stayed in Mykonos, Greece.
- In September 2020, she stayed at Soneva Jani on Medhufaru Island in Manadhoo, Maldives.
- From October 2020 to February 2021, she lived in Dubai, United Arab Emirates where she worked as a model.
- In June 2021, she visited Tirana, Albania.
- On September 10, 2022, she represented Comunidad Valenciana at Miss Universe Spain 2022 and competed against 13 other candidates at Los Olivos Beach Resort in Adeje, Tenerife, Spain. She won the title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Spain 2022 on September 10, 2022. She and Miss Universe Philippines 2022 Celeste Cortesi attended BYS Fashion Week 2022, which was held at the Maybank Theater in Taguig from October 6-8, 2022.
- On January 14, 2023, she represented Spain at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She finished in the Top 16.