Altynai Botoyarova is a Kyrgyzstani activist, model and beauty queen from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She enjoys horse riding and strength training.
- She volunteers with children in orphanages and spends the summer months cleaning the beaches of Lake Issyk-Kul in Kyrgyzstan.
- She won Mini Miss Fashion 2010 in Kyrgyzstan, which marked her first beauty pageant.
- In 2019, she lost her father.
- In January 2021, she was crowned Miss Bishkek 2020.
- As Miss Bishkek 2020, she was supposed to represent Kyrgyzstan at Miss World 2021 but her country withdrew from the competition.
- In February 2021, she visited Egypt.
- On September 30, 2021, she competed against 30 other candidates at Miss Kyrgyzstan 2021 in Bishkek and won the title.
- On December 17, 2021, she was in Dubai, United Arab emirates.
- On December 29, 2021, she attended the Beauty Choice Awards Kyrgyzstan 2021.
- On September 21, 2022, she was officially appointed as Kyrgyzstan’s Miss Universe 2022 candidate. While holding the title, she was studying to become a designer.
- On January 11, 2023, she was introduced twice as Miss Kazakhstan instead of Miss Kyrgyzstan during the Miss Universe 2022 preliminary competition at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
- She was 18 years old when she represented Kyrgyzstan at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. She was unplaced.