Anna Sueangam-iam is a Thai actress and beauty queen born and raised in a slum in Bangkok, Thailand. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Her parents worked as garbage collectors for the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration in Bangkok. As a child, she played with toys her parents found in the trash.
- To protect her from an unsafe environment, her family sent her to a temple where she grew up among Buddhist nuns.
- When she was young, she had to collect merit points, donate blood every semester, collect plastic waste bottles and clean public restrooms to cover her tuition fees.
- She attended Mahannaparam School in Bangkok.
- On July 1, 2018, she was crowned Miss Mobile Thailand 2018.
- She is Miss Thinn Thai Ngarm 2020 second runner-up.
- In July 2020, she visited ESC THAI WAKE PARK in Khlong Nueng, Thailand.
- In October 2020, she graduated from Kasetsart University in Bangkok.
- In November 2020, she walked the runway in an iCONiC fashion show.
- On December 5, 2020 she visited the Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort in Tha Pla Duk, Thailand. On December 13, 2020, she competed at Miss Thailand 2020 at the Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre in Mueang Chiang Mai , Chiang Mai, Thaland. She did not make it to the Top 5.
- In October 2021, she visited Nongnooch Garden Pattaya in Na Chom Thian, Thailand
- On July 30, 2022, she competed against 29 finalists at Miss Universe Thailand 2022 at True Icon Hall in Bangkok and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Thailand at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced but she won the Social Impact Award.