Cheam Wei Yeng is a Malaysian event host and beauty queen also known as Lesley Cheam. She is 5’5″ tall.
Born and raised in Selangor, Malaysia, Cheam later moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- When she was a little girl, she started playing basketball.
- In October 2014, she visited the Universal Studios Singapore in Sentosa, Singapore.
- In January 2015, she visited Bangkok, Thailand.
- In July 2015, she visited Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- In March 2016, she visited the Maritime Square in Tsing Yi Town, Hong Kong and Hong Kong Disneyland in Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
- In October 2016, she started working as an event host.
- In June 2017, she visited Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China; London, England and Venice, Italy. In July 2017, she visited Paris, France; Nottingham, England; Essex, England and Prague, Czech Republic. She visited Berlin, Germany in August 2017, Hallstatt, Austria in September 2017 and London in October 2017.
- She went to Jinhua, Yunnan, China in May 2018, Longpan, Yunnan, China in June 2018 and Moscow, Russia in July 2018.
- In 2019, she graduated from the University of Nottingham Malaysia in Semenyih, Selangor with a bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical and health science.
- From August 2020 to June 2021, she worked for InPink as the head of sales and marketing.
- In September 2021, she joined Elken Malaysia in Subang Jaya, Petaling District, Selangor as a marketing manager.
- On October 7, 2022, she competed against 12 other finalists at Miss Universe Malaysia 2022 at M Resort and Hotel in Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Malaysia at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.