Deta Kokomani is an Albanian pianist, cosmetologist and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Durres, Albania.
- In 2007, she started studying piano in Durres.
- In December 2015, she organized a hair donation event for children diagnosed with cancer in Durres and donated her own hair.
- In July 2019, she graduated from high school.
- In August 2019, she visited Kokomani Winery in Eminas i Vogël, Albania.
- In 2020, she entered Albanian College Durres in Durres to pursue a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- In June 2021, she visited Marina Bay Luxury Resort and Spa in Vlore, Albania.
- On June 10, 2022, she competed against 21 other candidates at Miss Universe Albania 2022 at Venom Club in Magjistralja Prishtinë-Ferizaj, Pristina, Kosovo and won the title.
- On July 24, 2022, she hosted a university graduation at Pallati i Kongreseve in Tirana, Albania.
- She was 22 years old when she represented Albania at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.